November 9, 2020
Thanksgiving Dining Options in Palm Beach County
By Thanksgiving Dining Options in Palm Beach County
Looking for a Thanksgiving take-out meal, or a dining-out venue that’s practicing social distancing? Here are some suggestions for Palm Beach County venues offering prix-fixe meals or take-out meals. You should make reservations or order your dinner now.
- Waterstone Resort and Marina, 999 E. Camino Real, Boca Raton; 561/368-9500; https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/bctbuqq-waterstone-resort-and-marina-boca-raton/dining/ Offering a Thanksgiving meal from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., three courses for $55 for adults; $25 for children under 12.
- Prezzo Boca, 5560 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton; 561/314-6840,https://www.prezzoboca.com/store/: Offering a take-out Thanksgiving meal for four for $85, and it must be ordered by Nov. 21.
- Farmer’s Table, Boca Raton and North Palm Beach locations: A three-course dinner is $59.95 per person for adults, $29.50 for children 10 and under.
- Lionfish, 307 E Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561/639-8700; https://lionfishdelray.com// Offering a Thanksgiving dinner for $42 per person.
- Henry’s, 16850 Jog Road, Delray Beach; 561/638-1949;https://www.henrysofbocaraton.com/ Offering a dine-in, three-course, prixe-fixe meal, cost is $42 per person.
- Potions in Motion, catering company, offers delivery to Palm Beach and Browardcounties; https://potionsinmotion.com/product/thanksgiving-in-a-box-add-ons/ Offering a “Thanksgiving in a Box” for $29, plus $10 delivery fee. Deadline for orders is 5 p.m. on Nov. 24. Orders will be delivered on Nov. 25.
- Doris Italian Market & Bakery, Boca Raton, North Palm Beach locations; 954/572-5269; https://dorismarket.com: Offering three pre-cooked Thanksgiving packages: Traditional serves 6-8 for $119.95, Supreme serves 14-16 for $179.97, spiral ham package serves 8-10 for $119.95.
- Café Boulud, 301 Australian Ave., Palm Beach; 561/655-6060;https://www.cafeboulud.com/palmbeach/: Offering a Thanksgiving, three-course, prix-fixe dinner for $125 per person, $45 for children under 12.
- Toojay’s, all locations: Offering traditional turkey dinners for $15.99 per person; glazed ham dinner for $13.99 per person. Place orders by Nov. 21.
- Galley, Hilton West Palm Beach, 600 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach; 561/231-6100: Offering Thanksgiving dinner for $65 per person for adults, $23 for children under 12.
- 3800 Ocean, Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, 3800 N. Ocean Drive, Riviera Beach; 561/340-1795; https://modules.marriott.com/hotel-restaurants/ Offering prix-fixe Thanksgiving brunch (7 a.m.-11 a.m.) or traditional dinner (noon to 9 p.m.). Brunch is $35 per adult and $12 for children over 3. Dinner is $85 per adult, $15 for children over 3.
- Table 26, 1700 S. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach; 561/855-2660; https://www.table26palmbeach.com Offering a Thanksgiving dinner for two, to-go, for $150. Place orders by Nov. 22.
- III Forks, 4645 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens; 561/630-3660;https://www.3forks.com. For $54, three-course meal is offered for adults; children under 12 are $18.
- Venues that make up the Gary Rack Restaurant Group, which include RACKS Fish House + Oyster Bar, Farmhouse Kitchen Boca Raton and Farmhouse Kitchen Delray Beachwill have special offerings to celebrate Thanksgiving in Boca Raton and Delray Beach. Each venue is offering a $39 three-course meal available for pickup, which includes Joyce Farms Turkey, Acorn Squash Bisque, Harvest Kale Salad, and Pecan Pie. www.racksdelray.com; www.farmhousekitchenboca.com; www.farmhousekitchendelray.com.
- Pistache French Bistro is offering a special three course prix fixe menu for Thanksgiving, and a Thanksgiving Takeout package for families to dine together at home. The prix fixe offering is $75+ per person, and the takeout package is $150+ to serve four or $300+ to serve 8. Visit www.pistachewpb.com or call 561/833‐5090 for reservations.
- Avocado Grill, 125 Datura St, West Palm Beach, 561/623-0822, www.avocadogrillwpb.com. Offering a prix-fixe selection that includes a traditional thanksgiving dinner, and traditional and vegan dinners available for takeout. Click here for the full menu and pricing.
View Source: https://www.bocamag.com/thanksgiving-dining-palm-beach-county-2020/