Our primary acquisition focus is institutional-quality retail and commercial investments located in upper income, infill, and highly dense areas in Southeast Florida and Western States.
More specifically, we are seeking investments in several categories as follows:
- Unique Trophy high street assets.
- Single Tenant Net Lease Properties. (Must be located in infill, highly dense areas).
- Core “plus” Shopping Centers in major markets with a value enhancement component.
- Retail Centric mixed use assets in Urban areas.
Menin develops large scale mixed use projects, such as Downtown at the Gardens, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Downtown Short Pump, Richmond, VA and Magnolia Park, Greenville, SC, and is currently developing a mixed use project in Delray Beach, FL.
For future developments, we look for the following:
- Urban or infill site
- Must be already completed vertical development within eye distance
- Florida from Jupiter south, east of I-95
- Select markets nationwide
- Retail, hotel, residential and mixed use
Menin has a long history of successful value add redevelopment projects, including PGA Plaza, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Shoppes at Jupiter, Jupiter, FL and 326 E Atlantic Blvd, Delray Beach, FL.
For future redevelopments, we look for the following:
- High quality asset in urban/infill area
- Below market rents
- Additional land either included or available
- Ability to increase density