October 24, 2018
Delray City Market Receives Final City Approval
Menin Development, Inc. announced it has received final approval from the City of Delray Beach on its signature Food Hall, Delray City Market, to be located 1/2 a block south of downtown Atlantic Avenue. Designed by world-renowned firm, Gonzalez Architects in Miami, Delray City Market is scheduled to be complete in second quarter 2020.
- Architecturally significant mixed-use building, a half-block south of Atlantic Avenue in the heart of downtown Delray Beach, FL.
- 120,000 square foot, 4 story building
- 30,000 square foot food hall
- Approximately 30 best-in-class vendors
- Live music, cooking classes, guest chefs, events
- 3,000 square foot rooftop community garden space
- Approximately 200 car, 3 level enclosed parking garage
- Uber/ Lyft drop off areas
For further inquiry, please contact Marc Yavinsky at 561.282.5715.