Menin Development, Inc. announced it has received final approval from the City of Delray Beach on its signature Food Hall, Delray City Market, to be located 1/2 a block south of downtown Atlantic Avenue. Designed by world-renowned firm, Gonzalez Architects in Miami, Delray City Market is scheduled to be complete in second quarter 2020.
– Architecturally significant mixed-use building, a half-block south of Atlantic Avenue in the heart of downtown Delray Beach, FL.
– 120,000 square foot, 4 story building
– 30,000 square foot food hall
– Approximately 30 best-in-class vendors
– Live music, cooking classes, guest chefs, events
– 3,000 square foot rooftop community garden space
– Approximately 200 car, 3 level enclosed parking garage
– Uber/ Lyft drop off areas
For further inquiry, please contact Marc Yavinsky at 561.282.5715.